Qatar Charity (QC) is a leading Gulf-origin nongovernmental organization dedicated to carrying out humanitarian and development programs to fight global poverty by working in partnership with vulnerable communities regardless of faith, race, gender or political beliefs. Qatar Charity enables people to survive, recover and rebuild their lives while also empowering them to become self-sufficient through practical knowledge, focused expertise and innovative solutions. QC has been working in Somalia since 2007. It’s mainly working in the following thematic areas: Education, Health, Shelter, Livelihood, Emergence, social care, WASH and construction of public facilities and CPI.
The operation of QC in Somalia is in place and continues to implement the strategic programs that focus on emergence as well as developmental supports. To achieve the intended goals, QC is working to renew and update the list of potential qualified vendors to be worked with in the year of 2019.
Areas of Potential Work
- Construction work.
- Food stuff.
- Shelter materials.
- Water supply tools and equipments.
- Facility furnishing, eg. Schools, Health centers.
- Medical supplies and equipments.
- Agricultural inputs and materials.
- Transport services.
- Visibility materials.
- Livelihood inputs, eg. Startup kit for small scale businesses
QC invites potential suppliers who are capable of providing the goods and services in above categories to submit their expression of interest. In order to be considered as a potential supplier, interested entities to submit their Expression of Interest including the following information:
- Profile for the company.
- Registration certificate from the concerned authorities in Federal/state level.
- Reference list demonstrating your qualifications prior work done.
- Contact information of company. (Full name of contact person, telephone, copy of passport)
- Any information deemed to be important.
- Proven performance and experience.
- Working performance against same portfolio.
- Availability and ability to deliver goods/services on demand.
- Institutional capacity.
- Technical ability and punctuality.
- Able to meet specifications and standards.
Potential suppliers having interest to include the list of qualified suppliers in the year of 2019 should submit their expression of interest letter attached with the supporting documents listed in the above. Please highlight your areas of expertise and the geographical presence in the above mentioned works.
The Expression of Interest and accompanying documents must be received by QC Somalia office no later than 15 January 2019. You are requested to send through the email of: email@example.com by writing the subject line on: call for expression of interest 2019. Late receipts will not be given consideration.
This call for Expression of Interest does not constitute a solicitation. QC reserves the right to enquire compliance with additional conditions/requirements as and when issuing the final solicitation documents. Submitting a reply to a call for EOI does not automatically guarantee receipt of the solicitation documents when issued. Invitations to bid or requests for proposals and any subsequent purchase order or contract will be issued in accordance with the rules and procedures of QC.